Lauren has a passion for storytelling and building iconic brands.
As the Director of Marketing, Lauren leads marketing initiatives for LV Collective, both at a corporate level and across the company’s portfolio of student housing and multifamily properties.
Prior to joining LV, Lauren served as the Director of Marketing for AQUILA Commercial, leading the firm’s award-winning marketing department. During her tenure at AQUILA, she led marketing and branding initiatives for the firm’s premier office and industrial properties. Additionally, she played an integral part in the creation of the AQUILA Learning Center and managed the ongoing content marketing strategy.
Lauren is actively involved with The Junior League of Austin. She is both Content Marketing and Inbound Certified by Hubspot.
Lauren graduated from the University of Texas with a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and a minor in Business.
Lauren lives in central Austin with her husband, Josh, and chocolate lab, Hank.
- Real Estate Marketing Influencer, Team, Globe St. Real Estate Forum, 2020
- Student Housing Business Innovator Awards – Waterloo – Best Marketing & Lease-Up Program 2022
- Content Marketing Certified, Hubspot
- Inbound Marketing Certified, Hubspot
- The Junior League of Austin, Member, 2017 – Present